Recently

I've been feeling really down and lonely recently :'(
I don't know why i felt this way..
My heart had this weird feeling that i can't even explain how does it really feel
I feel as everything around me want to knock me down
Each night i cried myself to sleep
Wake up with swollen eyes
I feel like no one understand me
Keep comparing me with someone better than me
Why? Why would you all do that?
Wouldn't it be a boring world if everyone is the same?
Maybe this time i'm at the bottom
but surely next time i will be on the top
I'll make you all speechless
I hope that i get a second chance to do better
I'll promise i won't let it go waste this time
I'll keep my promise, believe in myself that i can do it
cause nothing is IMPOSSIBLE, the word itself says I'M POSSIBLE
Let God answer all my prayers and lead me to a better life, better world, becoming better person
Amen

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

2 comments:

Unknown said...

god bless u

Jessiegloria said...

thank you :)

Post a Comment