Today lu~

Today i didn't go to church =/
Ish3, bad girl today..kekeke
Well, in the evening we go to Suria Sabah to check out the Education Fair
Nothing caught my attention there, only thinking of shopping..haiz
I bought a cute shoes there..haha (very satisfied)
Can't resist not to buy anything :-D
There's too many things i want to buy..haiyo
Need to get a job if like this..
After that we went to Secret Recipe..
ordered oreo cheesecake while my cousin goes for chocolate indulgence
almost cannot finish it, too sweet but satisfied with it..
After a few more window shopping we decided to go home..
Headache all the way home..haiz

 concentrating..kekeke

My cousin didn't finish her cake tho' 

it's just us

♥ARTS♥

The city light

While updating my blog (nerdy me)






  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment